Got a project you need help with?
The energy smart group provide a no obligation site survey giving you advise to find best solution for your company.
There’s a large choice of EV charge points on the market, we are happy to help you choose the right product by giving you detailed information of the all the pros and cons to each.
Part of our service would include a system design for the installation & a work schedule that would best suit your business.
All work carried out by The Energy Smart Group will meet the requirements of British Standards BS7671 & also a full NICEIC electrical installation certificate will be issued once all the project is complete.
Finally, our friendly staff will help you apply for the WCS grant to ensure funding is obtained.
need more info on Electric Vehicle Charging For Your Business check out the OLEV website
The WCS scheme is open to businesses that meet all of the following criteria:
- You have a registered business, charity, or public sector organisation.
- There is a need for electric vehicle charging equipment or an intent to encourage uptake among your staff and/or fleet within in the company.
- Located in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland
- Your business has dedicated off-street parking for staff and/or fleets.
- The property is owned by the business or has consent from the landlord for the charge points to be installed at all the sites listed in the application.
Electric Vehicle Charging For Business can be confusing subject as theres so much choice out there.
So let the energy smart group take care of everything, contact us today to speak to one of our team of experts.
also check out chargers for you home here : home chargers