The Benefit’s Of Having A Biomass Heating System
Biomass is a great technology to help reduce your dependence on fossil fuels such as oil.
If you’re considering a biomass heating system look no further than the Energy Smart Group to be your installer of choice. At the Energy Smart Group, we treat every job as if it was our own, Only installing the very best for your budget. To Ensure you’re getting the right biomass heating system you must take into account your current heating system performance your current expenditure.
We can help you decide whether or not a standalone biomass boiler is right for you or a hybrid heating system is a better choice. The right choice is not always the obvious choice, and sometimes a mixture of technologies is the way to go.
We are the link that ensures everything works for you and your property
- Strike a balance between your energy requirements, project costs, fuel costs, and incentives.
- We have to ensure the system is going to generate the right amount of heat while keeping the bills down.
- Also, help get you a decent return through the RHI’s (renewable heat incentive).
The first step in getting a biomass heating system would be to get a full heat loss done. Our team of professional installers undertakes a free thorough feasibility survey. Contact us today for more info.
Like with any product, there’s a list of pros and cons to consider with biomass.
Sometimes biomass isn’t the optimal solution, and There are some situations where a biomass heating system isn’t right. Its got to make sound financial sense. We specialize in other technologies we aim to find the right solution for you. We will consider many factors when choosing the right heating system for you.
- find an understanding of your current central heating system and controls.
- We must understand your heat demand and your habits.
- Crunch some numbers on your energy bill to find possible savings
- We must consider other technology to ensure biomass boiler is the correct way to go.
- Ensure your new biomass boiler to work with and communicate with your existing heating system.
We need an understanding of how much control or interaction you want with the system.
The biomass heating system must be future proof. We must consider any future building developments you may want.
Why choose us for biomass heating?
We care about what we do
Yes it sounds cheesy, but we genuinely care about our work
Our work comes with free aftercare
We give you peace of mind with our free aftercare
All of our engineers are gas safe registered.
We can help you save money by reducing your energy usage.
We give you a fixed price
We give you a fixed price and we stick to it. So there’s no nasty surprises
Biomass boiler guarantee
All of our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.