Plumbing & Heating apprentice required
We are looking to recruit a heating and plumbing apprentice into our heating division at The Energy Smart Group Ltd.
The Plumbing Apprentice Role
- Actively participate in and successfully complete the required on the job and in class training
- Provide an honest and loyal service, showing due regard for the property of the employer
- Undertake work in a safe manner and in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Promote and demonstrate good customer care
- Manage and actively use own time to achieve targeted outcomes
- Have awareness of health and safety issues associated with the gas industry
- Commit to and understand the need for flexible work patterns
- Preferred GCSE grade A-C in Maths, English, ICT and Science
- Must have general experience of using small power tools
- Full manual driving licence before the completion of the apprenticeship
- Focused on both practical and classroom aspects of the role
- Drive performance results and constantly be looking to improve on both work and personal levels
- Able to both think and work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
The Energy Smart Group Ltd supplies gas and electrical installation services across South Yorkshire on both a domestic and commercial level.
We also offer energy efficient products, services and installations.
Want to know a little more about us? Not a problem why not read up on our company history on the who we are page. We’re a close knit group who genuinely care about our work we do and the customer service. To find out more about what you’ll be doing take a look at our boilers and heating services and our recent case studies.